1. The promoter is Fubu South Africa Pty Ltd (“the Promoter”).
2. The promotional competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document and who are over the age of 18 years.
3. No director, employee, agent or consultant of Fubu South Africa Pty Ltd or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or the supplier of goods and services in connection with this promotion may participate.
4. The promotion starts on 20 October and ends at midnight on 10 January 2022. No late entries will be accepted.
5. To qualify for this promotion, participants will be required to:
5.1 Take part in the Fubu Breaker Dance Challenge by uploading their dance video on @FubuSouthAfrica via Facebook, Instagram or TikTok., to stand a chance to win:
1st Prize : Samsung A71, a Samsung Galaxy watch and R5000 in Fubu gear all to the value of R20 000. (Twenty Thousand Rands only)
2nd Prize : Fubu gear to the value of R4000 ( Four Thousand Rands only)
3rd Prize : Fubu gear to the value of R3000 (Three Thousand Rands only)
6. Must reside in South Africa, Nambia, Botswana, Lesotho and Swaziland.
7. The offer is limited to one winner per prize category.
8. This promotion is available on the Fubu South Africa social media platforms.
9. Prizes will be delivered to winners within 7 – 10 working days.
10. For queries on redemption send a direct message to our Fubu South Africa social media Facebook page @FubuSouthAfrica.
11. The winner will be contacted via telephone and receive a direct message from the Fubu South Africa Facebook page, confirming receipt of their entry and the prize details.
12. The winner will be required to be available for collection of the delivery of items mentioned in point 5.1 above.
13. The prize may not be converted/exchanged for cash.
14. The Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Only one entry per person.
16. The Promoter and Brand Factor (Pty) Ltd may reserve the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, frequently falsifying data.
17. In the event that the promotional offer is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the offer, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the offer of equal value.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the Participants for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the Participants. However, the Participant has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at 16 Holt Street West, Glen Adrienne, Sandton, 2196. Attention Richard Dixon.
19. The Promoter, Brand Factor Pty Ltd and participating agencies shall not be liable for any loss or damage the participants may suffer as a result of participating in this promotion. Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers nor employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
20. The right of admission into this promotion lies solely with the Promoter and is non-negotiable.
21. By participating in this competition, participants agree to receive future marketing material from Fubu South Africa. However, the participant has the right to unsubscribe to receiving material by opting out from the communication message.
22. Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.